Bruce C. Bolling Building
2300 Washington St, Boston, MA 02119
Parking: Right next to the Dudley MBTA Bus Station. There is both on street and municipal lot parking in the area.
Entrance and Registration on the Walgreen’s side entrance.
Hotels with Group Discounts for Cape Verdean DNA Conference Attendees
Hampton Inn & Suites Crosstown Center 811 Massachusetts Avenue
Boston, MA 02118
Phone: 617-445-6400 Website: http://www.bostonhamptoninn.com
Rooms are available from Thursday, Aug 2 to Monday, Aug 6, 2018 at the following special rates:
King Bed – $209
Junior Suite – $209
Queen Size Double Beds – $209
Plus 14.45% tax
Hotel is willing to offer rooms prior to Aug 2 or after Aug 6, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com.
Rates are valid until June 25, after June 26th the room rates will go up to their regular rates. You can cancel room with no penalty 72 hours prior to check-in.
To make your reservation – click here Hampton Inn
- Distance to the conference location 0.8 miles
- No charge for 3 or 4 people in the room
- Free WiFi in hotel
- Free Hot Buffet Breakfast Daily – 6AM-10AM
- Rollaway Beds $25.00 per night
- Discounted Overnight Parking $25.00 per night per vehicle
- Free Bus Parking
- Free Airport transfers on set schedule
- Free shuttle to the South Station daily until 4pm
- Check in 3pm – Check out 11am
- Two restaurants adjacent to hotel – WWW.ZCBOSTON.COM and WWW.DONAHABANA.COM
- Indoor pool and workout room on 9th floor
- All new beds as of March 2018
Holiday Inn Express Boston
69 Boston Street
Boston, MA 02125
Phone: 617-288- 3030
Book Rooms starting June 5:
Rooms are available from Thursday, Aug 2 – Sunday, Aug 5, 2018 at the following special rates:
Thursday, Aug 2 – $179.00
Friday, Aug 3 – $199.00
Saturday, Aug 4 – $199.00
plus 14.5% tax
Rates are good until July 16. You can cancel room with no penalty by July 16. If you cancel after July 16, you will be charge one night.
Call hotel 617-288- 3030 directly and use Block ID: 239055 or Block Code CVD to reserve rooms.
- Distance to the conference location – 1.7 miles
- Free deluxe hot breakfast buffet
- Free tea/coffee 24/7
- Homemade cookies service (6 pm-7 pm)
- Free Parking (bus parking)
- Free WiFi
- Free Fitness Center
- Check in 3pm – Check out 12pm
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Red Line, T station and publictransportation station if walking – 6 minutes
- ○ Hours Of Operation From 12:00 AM-To 11:00 PM
- Seven minute – shuttle to/from Logan Airport ($5.00 per person)
From Dedham, Ma – Veteran’s Pkwy. (Eastbound) to Boston: Follow Pkwy. To Centre St., past Faulkner Hospital; proceed to rotary and go 1⁄2 way around inbound to Boston onto JamaicaWay. Follow 1⁄2 mile and turn right onto Perkins St. Cross over South Huntington Ave. At rotary, go 1⁄2 way around and continue onto Centre St. Go past Stop & Shop and Jackson Square “T” Station on your left. Turn left at lights onto Columbus Ave. and proceed 2/3 mile and turn right onto Malcolm X Blvd. (Roxbury Community College is on your right). This is Roxbury Crossing. Proceed to Dudley Square, crossing Washington St., and turning left onto Warren St. at Nubian Notion. Follow to Washington St. and turn left onto Washington St. Bolling Bldg. is on your left. Parking is nearby on Washington St./Warren St.
From I-93: Take Massachusetts Ave. exit onto Melnea Cass Blvd. Follow blvd. 1 mile to Washington St. and turn left onto Washington St. The Bolling Bldg is on your left.
Train: The Bruce C. Bolling Building is locate next to the Dudley Square transit station
“Can’t miss the Bolling Bldg., it is newly refurbished and taller than other buildings in the square.”